Sunday, March 27, 2016

I am back!

Dear my online friends,

I am finally back!

It's been a while since I posted the last article onto this blog, but I am finally back to restart sharing with you my knowledge and what I have learned from the field.

As always, I will greatly appreciate it you leave any comments or feedback for any posts. Also, please feel free to ask any questions in public/private and I will do my best to post my answers onto this site. From now on, I will actively use github to share my source code of any modules that might be more useful to you too.

For anyone who is learning Ruby on Rails, I am about to share my source code for eileensnotes and will post all files into my github account. This was my first Rails' application when I was learning RoR version 2. I am sure you will clone the site in a much better way.

Let's try to get together online often here again!

Thank you

No comments: